Germany Visa or Germany Job Seeker Visa is a long-term residence permit that allows you to stay in Germany for six months and look for work on your own. Through this visa, Germany intends to attract highly educated skilled immigrants who are able to meet the requirements of country’s skills shortage. The job seeker visa is valid for a period of 6 months. If an applicant has been successful in finding a work within this period, he/she can convert the Job Seeker visa into a long-term residence permit.
Why Germany for Immigration?
Germany is a highly developed country that is clean and safe to live in. Germany has the highest economy in Europe and the second-largest economy in the world. It has one of the highest quality of life in the world. Germany has a strong job market as compared to other countries, as the unemployment rate in Germany is quite low, but in a certain field, it has a skills shortage so the German government offers Job seeker visas to tackle it.
It is not easy to obtain a German job seeker visa, you must have to be eligible and fulfill all the requirements and go through the application process with many of precision.
What is Job seeker Visa?
The job seeker visa is a long-term visa that allows you to stay in Germany for six months and search for employment. If at the end of six months you have got a place of employment, you will get a German work permit or German work visa and you will be allowed to work and live there.
Germany job seeker visa does not allow you to start working immediately in Germany, it only means that you can visit and look for a job.
Germany job seeker visa Eligibility Criteria?
The applicant must meet the following criteria to apply for a Germany job seeker visa:-
- Qualification Must have a Bachelor’s or a Master’s degree from a German university or any other equivalent foreign degree.
- Age should be above 18 years.
- Experience must have a minimum of 5 years of experience in your related field of study.
- The Candidate must have travel or medical insurance for your entire stay in Germany or until you get a work permit.
- Financial Stability should prove that you can cover your expenses for the duration of your stay in Germany until you get a work permit.
Documents required for Germany Job seeker visa application
The following stage is the arrangement of the records that are to be submitted with your application. It will make a point to keep away from the dismissal of your application. It is on the grounds of failure to satisfy every one of the necessities. Thus, you must ensure to arrange all the required documents.
- Your update CV – Curriculum Vitae.
- Valid Passport.
- Two filled, printed, and signed application forms.
- Three passport-size photos according to biometric specification.
- Proof of accommodation where you will reside during your stay.
- Proof of travel or medical insurance for your entire stay in Germany.
- Blocked bank account.
- Proof of personal statuses like the Birth certificate of applicant, wife, children, and Marriage certificate.
- Cover letter composed and signed by the candidate that clarifies the specific reason, course of action to find a job, and the duration of their stay in Germany with further career plans.
“Verpflichtungserklӓrung” by someone proving your expenses will be covered.
- Your Educational credential or other proof of your academic qualification from a German university or any foreign degree.
- Visa fee payment confirmation.