Alberta Immigrant Nominee Program or Alberta PNP
Alberta is located in western Canada. Alberta is the home of the two largest cities, Calgary and Edmonton. These states are very popular for the country’s three ‘Prairie provinces. The province operates a PNP, namely Alberta Advantage Immigration Program (AAIP), formerly the Alberta Immigrant Nominee Program(AINP) or Alberta PNP. With the help of this program, there are many immigrants with the right mix of skills and work experience needed by the province who may receive an Alberta Provincial Nomination Certificate.
Alberta Immigrant Nominee Program (AINP) or Alberta PNP is an economic program that is operated by Alberta’s government, the government of Canada’s department of citizenship and immigration Canada.
People who are nominated by the government of Alberta can present for the petition for Canada PR afterward, through citizenship and immigration Canada, as a provincial nominee under the Alberta Immigrant Nominee Program.
Streams To Apply For Alberta PNP ?
- Alberta opportunity stream
- Alberta express entry system
- Alberta express entry program
- Alberta self-employed farmer stream
- Alberta’s government also nominates people from the express entry system in Canada. Under this stream, qualified candidates can bring up to extra 600 points in the comprehensive ranking system
- Self-employed farmer stream
Steps To Apply For Alberta PNP ?
If you are planning to apply for Alberta Immigration Nominee Program (AINP) or Alberta PNP, you must consider the following key points before you apply:-
- Education Credential Assessment.
- International English Language Testing System (IELTS).
- Make an Express Entry Profile.
- Wait till the time AINP releases the PNP draw.
- If your score matches the draw, you will get an Invitation To Apply (ITA).
- All Documents submission should be done.
- Wait for the approval to be given by the embassy
How Much Time Does It Take To Get The Alberta Immigrant Nominee Program (AINP) ?
It is not defined exactly how much time it will take to get AINP by Alberta Express Entry stream. But we can expect a period of at least 6 to 7 months which is the bare minimum period as experienced
Documents Required For The Alberta Immigrant Nominee Program?
Majorly, the following documents are required if you are applying for AINP:-
- Your valid passport
- Application form(filled)
- Birth Certificate
- Address Proof
- Work Permit
- Police Clearance Certificate
- Language skills results (For English – IELTS/CELPIP and French – TCF/TEF)
- Educational Credential Assessment (ECA)
- Labour Market Impact Assessment (LMIA)
- LMIA’Employment letter
- Medical certificate.