British Columbia PNP
British Columbia is located on the west coast of Canada. British Columbia is known for its natural beauty. Being the world’s rapidly developing economy, British Columbia is in demand for numerous employment, especially manpower professions. British Columbia is the home to the third-largest, Vancouver. The British Columbia Provincial Nomination Program(BCPNP) or British Columbia PNP is a program with the help of which experienced entrepreneurs and high-demand skilled workers can get a way to PR in Canada via British Columbia province. Via this PNP Program, a candidate can apply for Canada PR Visa.
Streams To Apply For British Columbia PNP (BCPNP)?
Eligibility Criteria For British Columbia PNP (BCPNP)?
- The candidate must have a valid approved full-time job offer from the employer of British Columbia.
- Must have a minimum work experience of 2 years.
- The candidate must have or should be eligible for the legal immigration status of Canada.
- The candidate must have minimum language requirements for NOC skill level B occupations.
- The applicant must have a wage offer with the rate of occupation.
- The candidate must be able to support himself and his family.
Documents Required For The British Columbia Provincial Nomination Program (BCPNP)
- Your valid passport
- Application form (filled)
- Your birth certificate
- Address proof
- Police Clearance Certificate
- Language skills results (For English – IELTS/CELPIP and French – TCF/TEF)
- Educational Credential Assessment (ECA)
- Labour Market Impact Assessment (LMIA)
- LMIA’s approved Employment letter
- Medical certificate.
How Much Time Does It Take In the British Columbia Provincial Nominee Program?
It is not exactly defined how much time will it take in British Columbia PNP by the British Columbia Express Entry stream, but we can expect a period of at least 6 to 7 months which is the bare minimum period as experienced.