Manitoba Provincial Nominee Program(MPNP)- Manitoba PNP
Manitoba is a Canadian province that is boarded by Ontario and Saskatchewan. It has one of the most diversified and strong economies that offer immigrants ample opportunities, including quality careers, low cost of living, and high-quality education. The Province is a world-class city having a population of around 750000 citizens. Over 10,000 people have immigrated to Manitoba from the year 2020-to 2021. It is a place where people of many cultures stay together. This is the reason that over 150+ languages are spoken throughout the province. Manitoba PNP allows the candidate to apply for the Canada PR Visa.
What Are The Streams To Apply For Manitoba Provincial Nominee Program (MPNP)?
The followings are the streams for respective candidates who want to apply for Manitoba Provincial Nominee Program (MPNP):-
- Skilled Worker Stream.
- Skilled Worker Overseas.
- International Education Stream.
- Business Investor Stream.
- Modern Community Driver Initiative.
What Are The Steps To Apply For The Manitoba Provincial Nominee Program (MPNP)?
The followings are the steps to apply for the Manitoba Provincial Nominee Program:-
- The candidate must first meet his/her eligibility criteria for every stream of the Manitoba Provincial Nominee Program. (67 Points)
- The candidate then has to submit the Expression Of Interest(EOI).
- The candidate’s profile will be checked accordingly to the Manitoba Provincial Nominee Program expression of interest ranking point grid.
- Once the candidate gets Expression Of Interest(EOI) Ranking points & is among the highest-ranking points, then he/she will be eligible to get Invitation To Apply (ITA).
- After getting an Invitation To Apply (ITA), the candidate must have to apply within 60 days to MPNP.
- Apply for Permanent Residency Visa to IRCC after waiting for provincial nomination.
- The application must be submitted by the candidate within 180 days from the date of nomination.
- The candidate then has to notify the MPNP once he gets to know the status of permanent resident
What Are The Documents Required For The Manitoba Provincial Nominee Program (MPNP)?
The candidate must have the following basic documents for applying for the Manitoba Provincial Nominee Program:-
- Valid Identity Proof.
- Valid Passport.
- Language Proficiency Result.
- Medical Proof.
- Educational Credential Assessment.
- Information Certificate Of Dependent Children.
- Police Clearance Certificate.
- Proof Of Funds.
- Previous Work Experience Proof.
- Marriage Certificate (Only Required when your spouse is migrating with you).
- Settlement Plan
- Letter Of Employment.