Nova Scotia Provincial Nominee Program(NSPNP)- Nova Scotia PNP
Nova Scotia is one of the second smallest Canadian province and is located on the east coast of Canada. Nova scotia covers over 7,300 kilometers of coastline. The province is surrounded by a heavy sea, dense green forest, and open lands. The economy of Nova Scotia is developing day by day due to which numerous vacancies or job opportunities are available for immigrants who want to apply for skilled workers. The Nova Scotia Provincial Nominee Program or Nova Scotia PNP is one of the key pathway by which an immigrant can apply for a PR Visa in Canada. In 2019, Nova Scotia welcomed over 7000 new immigrants which have exceeded in 2022. Nova Scotia provides a high quality of life, with a low cost of living, etc. With this program, a candidate can apply for Canada PR Visa.
What Are The Documents Required For The Nova Scotia Provincial Nominee Program?
Majorly, the following documents are necessary if a candidate wants to apply for the Nova Scotia Provincial Nominee Program or Nova Scotia PNP:-
- Work experience letter.
- Certificate of IELTS exam.
- Offer letter.
- Educational transcripts.
- Medical certificate.
- Proof of funds.
- Police clearance certificate.
- A copy of passport and travel documents.
- Valid Passport.
- Birth Certificate.
- Language Proficiency Test Result.
- Employment Offer.
What Is The Eligibility Criteria For The Nova Scotia Provincial Nominee Program?
The followings are some of the basic eligibility criteria if you want to apply for the Nova Scotia Nominee Program:-
- The candidate must have a minimum age of 21.
- The candidate must have an invitation to apply for the Nova Scotia Provincial Nominee Program.
- The candidate must have a score of at least 67 points overall.
- The candidate must have a score of 5 CLB in the English proficiency test.
- The candidate must have a degree or a qualification associated with any Canadian university or a university that is approved by ECA.
- The candidate must have to explain a strong reason for becoming a Canadian citizen in Nova scotia.
What Are The Streams To Apply For The Nova Scotia Provincial Nominee Program?
The followings are the major streams by which a candidate can apply for the Nova Scotia Provincial Nominee Program:-
- Nova Scotia Labour Market Priorities.
- Labour Market Priorities For Physicians.
- International Graduate Entrepreneur.
- International Graduates In Demand.
- Skilled Workers.
- Occupations In Demand.
- Nova Scotia Express Entry.
What Is The Processing Time For The Nova Scotia Nominee Program?
Generally, the processing time for the Nova Scotia Nominee Program is between 6-8 months. It depends upon the profile and points scored by the candidate. Better the profile & points are, The lesser time it will take.
Why Choose Us- Best Immigration Consultants In India?
Wider world immigration has been achieving great success in the field of immigration. We are all here for the people who wish to work and study abroad in their desired countries. To ensure that our every client gets the best output from our side, we handle each & every case individually to provide fully personalized consultation for immigration
Our expert team of immigration lawyers and consultants provides a high degree of proficiency in citizenship and immigration services. Over many years, wider world Immigration has received numerous positive client testimonials and reviews that make us one of the best immigration consultants from others. Over thousands of candidates have successfully immigrated to their desired countries through wider world immigration.