Canada PR - How To Apply For Canada PR Visa?
Traditionally, Canada PR Visa is a very popular choice in India and especially for those who are looking to immigrate to Canada for study, work, & settle purposes. Canada PR Visa allows the candidate to immigrate to live, study and settle there for a duration of five years. Every year, more than 100k Indians immigrate to Canada for study and work purposes. PR Visa is a very good option for those candidates who migrate to Canada for job or work purposes as it offers you a long duration to stay in Canada without losing any opportunity. The cost of living in Canada is very affordable as compared to other western countries. Canada provides high quality free education system for children, and better healthcare plans and pension plans to the immigrants.
What Are The Different Streams To Apply For Canada PR Visa?
The followings are the major immigrations programs through which candidates apply for Canada PR Visa according to different skill set:-
- Express Entry Program: Express Entry is an online immigration application system which allows applicants or creates a pathway to apply for permanent residence.
- Federal Skilled Traders Program (FSTP): Federal Skilled Traders Program (FSTP) is one of the program which is managed by the express entry system. This program is specially developed for foreign trade workers with work experience, and funds required to migrate to Canada.
- Federal Skilled Worker Program (FSWP): Federal Skilled Worker Program is a program which is managed by the express entry system. This program is specially developed for people who are willing to immigrate to Canada as per their skills sets, work experience and eligibility criteria.
What Are The Different Immigration Programs To Apply For Canada PR Visa?
Once the profile of applicants are submitted together in express entry pool, express entry program manages all the profiles in the pool through the Comprehensive Ranking System (CRS). The followings are the various immigration programs to apply for Canada PR Visa:-
- Provincial Nominee Programs(PNPs) : Canada’s Provincial Nominee Programs are most trending immigration pathways by which a candidate can apply for Canada PR Visa where the candidate must have minimum CRS score of 400 and above. The followings are the major PNP programs by which a candidate can apply for Canada PR Visa:-
- Alberta Immigrant Nominee Program(AINP)
- British Columbia Provincial Nominee Program(BCPNP)
- Manitoba Provincial Nominee Program(MPNP)
- New Brunswick Provincial Nominee Program(NPNP)
- Newfoundland And Labrador Provincial Nominee Program(NLPNP)
- Nova Scotia Provincial Nominee Program(NSPNP)
- Ontario Immigrant Nominee Program(OINP)
- Prince Edward Island Provincial Nominee Program(PEIPNP)
- Saskatchewan Immigrant Nominee Program(SINP)
- Yukon Nominee Program(YNP)
- Atlantic Immigration Program(AIP): Atlantic Immigration Program is an another immigration program by which a candidate can apply for Canada PR under skilled workers and international graduates from a Canadian institute who want work in any one of the Canada’s Atlantic Provinces, which are- Prince Edward Island, Nova Scotia, Newfoundland And Labrador, & New Brunswick.
- Quebec Selected Skilled Workers: This immigration program is developed by the government of Quebec and the Canadian federal government for highly educated and trained foreign nationals to immigrate to Quebec under skilled worker.
What Are The Documents Required For Canada PR Visa From India?
The followings are the set of documents that a candidate will require when applying for Canada PR Visa from India:-
- Education Documents
- Identity Proof of candidate
- Educational Credential Assessment (ECA)
- Language Test Results(IELTS, PTE, & TOEFL etc)
- Medical Certificate
- Police Clearance Certificate
- Proof Of Funds
- Proof Of Work Experience.
How to calculate Canada PR Points?
Canada PNP Programs are point-based immigration programs in which a candidate has to obtain a particular score so that he/she should become eligible for Canada Immigration. With the help of this point system, a candidate can pre-determine their eligibility for respective PNP programs. Candidates who apply via Express Entry System are available to score a total of 1200 points under the Canadian immigration points calculator CRS. Candidates who want to apply for Canada PR Visa through Federal Skilled Worker Program (FSWP), have to score at least 67 points out of 100 for getting eligible for Canadian immigration.
The followings are the factors that influence the allocation of points:-
- Education – 25 points (max)
- Age – 12 points (max)
- Work Experience – 15 points (max)
- Language Proficiency – 28 points (max)
- Adaptability – 10 points (max)
- Arranged Employment – 10 points (max)
What Is The Processing Time For Canada PR Visa?
The processing time for Canada PR Visa varies from profile to profile. Usually, it takes around 5-9 months after the candidate receives an Invitation To Apply(ITA) for processing of a Canada PR Visa. There are many other factors that can affect the processing time for Canada PR Visa such as, payment procedure, invalid photo size , and incomplete application of PR Visa.
Why Choose Us- Best Immigration Consultants In India?
Wider world immigration has been achieving great success in the field of immigration. We are all here for the people who wish to work and study abroad in their desired countries. To ensure that our every client gets the best output from our side, we handle each & every case individually to provide fully personalized consultation for immigration
Our expert team of immigration lawyers and consultants provides a high degree of proficiency in citizenship and immigration services. Over many years, wider world Immigration has received numerous positive client testimonials and reviews that make us one of the best immigration consultants from others. Over thousands of candidates have successfully immigrated to their desired countries through wider world immigration.